Grant ceiling: $1,800
The AAIMS Workshop Grant will provide up to AU$1,800 to facilitate workshops for AAIMS members to present and discuss their research, with the objective of strengthening networks for collaboration between scholars and enhancing the existing research being undertaken. Workshops would typically lead to publications. Please note that workshops are typically more than one session (at least half – day events).
Workshop Application Requirements:
- The applicant needs to be a current paid member of AAIMS;
- Workshops must include members from at least two Australian universities;
- Must involve both Higher Degree by Research students and Early Career Researchers;
- AAIMS needs to be acknowledged in all workshop publicity and presentations on the day
- Following the workshop, AAIMS will expect a report to be made publicly available, and shared in AAIMS public communications; the workshop program needs to be included in the report;
- Publications emerging out of workshops need to acknowledge AAIMS Workshop Grant support; and
- One Workshop Grant is allowed per applicant per year.
- If Successful, the workshop needs to be held with 6 months of the application outcome